Real carbon fiber & acetate
Durable carbon fiber and renewable acetate
One of our real passions is to discover new metarial and to manage to use them in a way that hasn't been done before. We are constantly trying to find a balance between good materials, affordability and great design for all our products, as well as for our Hybrids. The quality and durability of our products has always been something close to our hearts, and we would never release a collection that we felt would violate this. Our sunglasses are something we pride ourselves on, and with this set we are expanding our arsenal of premium and stylish sunglasses for people who dare to try something new. Who want to create a look that goes beyond the traditional and safe.
Our Hybrid sunglasses are available in wayfarer, aviator and round styles, and like our all-carbon fibre sunglasses, have several advantages that make them stand out.
• Weighs only 21 grams
• Five barrel hinges
• Flexible and durable
• Strong 7-layer lenses
• Polarized lenses UV40
• 100% UVA/UVB protection
As well as looking as good as it does, carbon fiber has a number of fantastic properties that make it a material to be reckoned with in any situation.
Some of these properties are:
- high tensile strength
- low weight
- high chemical resistance
- high temperature tolerance
- low thermal expansion
To match the carbon fibre sides, we decided to use cellulose acetate for the fronts. The acetate is a non-petroleum based plastic made from natural cotton and wood fibers. It is made from renewable materials and offers a wide range of transparencies, rich colours and finishes.
Like carbon fiber, today's acetates have several advantages that make them a great material for products like sunglasses:
- high strength
- low weight
- high flexibility
Dare to stand out
Next generation lenses
To make our high-quality sunglasses even better, we use the best lenses to protect you from harmful UV rays. Our polarized lenses are a great addition to our already exclusive sunglasses and make them stand out even more, as well as being able to resist scratches and other types of damage.
Our carbon fiber & acetate sunglasses have 7 layers of lenses with some of the best features to be found.
1. They are polarized
2. They effectively reduce glare, eliminating blinding light reflection and scattered light, making vision both softer and clearer
3. The wearer will not feel stage distortion or vertigo
4. The polarized lenses have seven layers of composite material with UV400 ultraviolet ray standard. This standard means that the lenses block all wavelengths of light from 400 nm, which includes the entire UV spectrum
5. The first and last layers have a clear and durable scratch-resistant coating to keep them looking good, no matter how roughly you treat them